ScienceOpen offers state-of-the-art technology and a range of solutions and services
- For faculties and research groups to promote and share your work
- For research institutes to create customized technology solutions
- For funders to develop new open access publishing paradigms
- For university libraries to promote open access to scholarship
ScienceOpen is a freely accessible, interactive research communication platform with the technological infrastructure to support multi-dimensional search and discovery, community curation and researcher networking. We offer free tools for researchers to communicate, evaluate and promote their research within the broad interdisciplinary context of nearly 45 million articles and records.
From research groups and faculties to institutes and funding bodies there is interest in exploring new technologies that may change the landscape of scholarly communication. Beyond our free products for researchers, the ScienceOpen technology can be customized to meet current or future needs of your institution. Some ideas:
- Interactive bibliography – showcase the output of your institution, whether large or small, and help researcher make sense of it with search and sort by citations, altmetrics, preprint, open access and more
- Promotional tools to help your researchers increase their online visibility
- Lay summaries to increase outreach to general public
- Repository software solutions
- Preprint servers
- Publishing support for institutional open access journals
We are happy to explore solutions for institutions with you based on the ScienceOpen technology. We offer services ranging from content hosting, repository software, promotion, and publishing. For further information and individual pricing contact Alexander Grossmann or Stephanie Dawson.