ScienceOpen offers content hosting, context building and marketing services for publishers.
Beyond the journal webpage ScienceOpen offers
Re-search begins on an interactive global platform across all journals, publishers. Within this discovery environment ScienceOpen offers publishers a launchpad for their content that goes beyond the structure of the journal webpage, while always linking back to the version of record on your site.
- Context environment with 32 million articles
- Multidimensional search with dynamic filtering via citations, altmetrics, date, usage and more
- Article, journal, and publisher level usage statistics
- Commenting and recommendations functionalities
- Framework for mediated post-publication peer review
- Author profiles and self-promotion tools with lay summaries, keywords and extensive statistics
- Researcher-led collections of top content to grow communities
- Banner promotion on all relevant articles in the database for more visibility
ScienceOpen is a hub for discovery, aggregating published content from across several Open Access sources as well as by working closely with individual publishers. We provide enhanced context services to publishers for a small per-article fee. This information and content is then exposed on our platform to the scientific community and wider public.
We offer publishers the opportunity to add all their published content, regardless of license type or research discipline, to our dynamic and growing platform.
A basic Launchpad package for innovative marketing includes:
- Inclusion of metadata via Crossref DOI for up to 500 records in a ScienceOpen collection
- Sort content by citations, altmetrics, date, and more
- Banner promotion of content collection on all relevant articles within 32 million article records
- Sharing functionalities to promote journal in other social media outlets, Author marketing
- Aggregated article metrics, usage statistics
- Access to all dynamic search and interactive features on ScienceOpen
- Article link-out to publisher website
An advanced Launchpad puts your content in context. It includes all features of the basic package as well as :
- Advanced text mining and context generation
- Citation analysis and extraction from XML or pdf content- with resulting higher visibility
- Search and sort for reference lists as discovery tool
- Flexible collection set up
- Promotional package
- Extended usage statistics
For information on content hosting and/or individual pricing packages contact Dr. Stephanie Dawson.