ScienceOpen offers next generation indexing and context marketing services for publishers.
ScienceOpen: How does it work?
ScienceOpen service packages for publishers
We offer publishers the following service packages which can be booked separately or in combination:
Indexing and context building
ScienceOpen is a hub for discovery, aggregating Open Access content from several OA sources as well as from individual publishers. Based on the Open Access model, we provide indexing services to publishers for a fee and make this information freely available to the scientific community and wider public, rather than locking it behind a subscription barrier.
We offer publishers the opportunity to add all their published content, regardless of license type or discipline, to this dynamic and growing site:
· Indexing available for both frontlist and backfile articles in all STM, Social Sciences and Humanities fields
· Link back to publisher website for all content
· Freely available citation and Altmetric tracking
· Increased visibility and discoverability for your authors on an interdisciplinary communication channel
· Recommendation engine to bring your most important content to the right reader
· Attractive commenting, post publication peer-review, and collection tools on a growing professional-networking platform
· Advanced search functions
· A devoted team dedicated to the goal of more usage and citations for your articles
Journal promotion services
For context marketing and a more prominent position for your Journal we offer a collection page which draws together all your journal content in one place for easy browsing and discovery.
· Customized design with prominent journal logo
· Journal branding within 25 million aggregated Open Access articles and article records
· “Related collection” recommendation gives prominent visibility to your collection on all related content within the database
· Sharing functionalities to promote journal in other social media outlets
· Aggregated article metrics, usage statistics
For more information and individual pricing packages contact Dr. Agata Morka at Stephanie.Dawson@scienceopen.com.