ScienceOpen offers next-generation indexing and promotional context marketing services for publishers.
ScienceOpen: How does it work?
ScienceOpen service packages for publishers
We offer publishers the following service packages which can be booked separately or in combination:
ScienceOpen is a hub for discovery, aggregating published content from across several Open Access sources as well as by working closely with individual publishers. We provide enhanced indexing services to publishers for a small per-article fee. This information and content is then exposed on our platform to the scientific community and wider public.
We offer publishers the opportunity to add all their published content, regardless of license type or research discipline, to our dynamic and growing platform. Key features include:
- Indexing available for both frontlist and backfile articles in all STEM, Social Sciences and Humanities fields;
- Link back to publisher website to drive traffic to your content;
- Freely available and dynamic citation, reader and Altmetric tracking;
- Increased visibility and discoverability for your authors through our interdisciplinary communication channels;
- Advanced recommendation engine brings the most important content directly to readers;
- Attractive commenting, post publication peer-review, and collection tools on a growing professional-networking platform;
- Dynamic search, sort, and filter functions;
- A devoted team dedicated to the goal of increasing usage and citations for your articles.
Journal promotion services
For context marketing and a more prominent position for your Journal, we offer a featured collection page which draws together all your journal content in one place for even easier browsing and discovery.
- Customized design with your prominent journal logo;
- Journal branding within 32 million aggregated Open Access articles and article records;
- “Related collection” recommendation gives prominent visibility to your collection on all related content within the database;
- Sharing functionalities to promote journal in other social media outlets;
- Aggregated article-level metrics and usage statistics.
For more information and individual pricing packages contact Dr. Stephanie Dawson.