Launching a new open access journal or an open access press? ScienceOpen now provides full end-to-end open access publishing solutions – embedded within our smart interactive discovery environment. A modular approach allows open access publishers to pick and choose among a range of services and design the platform that fits their goals and budget. Continue reading “DIY with ScienceOpen’s fully-loaded publishing platform”
ScienceOpen offers state-of-the-art technology and a range of solutions and services
- For faculties and research groups to promote and share your work
- For research institutes to create customized technology solutions
- For funders to develop new open access publishing paradigms
- For university libraries to promote open access to scholarship
Recently, we announced a new Open Access hosting partnership with UCL Press. But just what does this mean, exactly?
Our customised hosting services are designed to help publishers showcase and distribute the Open Access journals that they publish to maximum effect. These are the natural extension of our marketing and indexing services, developed on the basis of our years of experience in content management architecture layered with advanced discovery technologies. By working with a range of publishers and content types, we have built a flexible platform to inter-connect scholarly articles at the level of their metadata, and establish a forum for user interaction around them. For Open Access journals, however, we are able to offer further advantages by embedding the full text articles within our discovery environment.
We have designed our Open Access hosting service with a range of beneficiaries in mind:
- We provide seamless, interactive, and engaging user access to all your published content, over a range of formats and types, maximising dissemination and re-use.
- We offer personalised branding and relationship management through our trusted network of strategic partners, including ORCID and CrossRef.
- We put you at the forefront of emergent technologies that are helping to revolutionise our industry through development of scholarly infrastructure.
- Embedded within our discovery environment and synchronous with our own content growth goals, our model drives users to your content, based on providing intuitive solutions and connections from semantic frameworks and discovery technologies.
Publishing can be a big, expensive business operation. Or, it can be done on a small-scale by research communities themselves – by researchers for researchers. Continue reading “Discounted Indexing on ScienceOpen”
ScienceOpen offers content hosting, context building and marketing services for publishers. See our tailored offerings for
- For academic publishers
- For open access journals
- For university library publishing
- For scholarly societies
Here you can find technical information and the description of code of practice concerning our online article usage data standards.
Technical requirements for uploading your published content to ScienceOpen Search.
Who has recently had their content indexed?
Continue reading “Partners and Customers”