My name is not displayed properly on a record. To whom should I report it?

Background: A merging problem might have occurred in the course of aggregation due to a source conflict. For example, imagine if in one paper, your name is A. Smith; in another it’s A. P. Smith, another it’s Smith, Andrew. P., another it’s Dr. Andy Smith. It gets confusing, and computers get irritated by this.

Solution: Please contact us here to resolve.