Someone published an article authored by myself under his/her name on ScienceOpen Preprints. To whom could I report this issue and claim copyright infringement?”

Please fill in all required information about the article and your authorship into the Notice of Claimed Copyright Infringement form below (PDF) and submit it as an email to

Notice Claimed Copyright Infringement