Easily Create, Enhance, or Update your metadata via the BookMetaHub
The new BookMetaHub offers an intuitive User Interface for publishers to either create metadata from scratch or enhance and update available content whenever there are changes required!
HowTo work on your metadata via the User Interface:
Once publishers successfully register on the BookMetaHub and create their own workspace, all available metadata can be easily imported via the current import features. All records will be added to the publisher workspace. If there are no data files or records available, publishers can use the interface to create book and chapter records from scratch.
HowTo create metadata for your books and chapter:
- On all publisher workspaces there is a →Add new book button availble on the workspace banner. Just click the button and the User Interface will open for manual input of available metadata. Just follow the descriptions on the page.
- Once a book record is finished, it will show up in the publisher workspace page listing all new records.
- To add additional chapters, open the respective book record and click on the →Create chapter button. Again the User Interface will open for manually inserting respective chapter details.
- Book-level metadata will be inherited from the book, so only specific chapter details need to be added.
- Once all required details are added, click the →Save button. That’s it!
HowTo update or enhance your metadata for your books and chapter:
- After succesful import of content to your publisher workspace via the supported import features, publishers can access any record pages via the their workspace.
- You can easily access any record pages of your imported books and chapters via the workspace.
- On all book and chapter record pages, publishers will find an →Enhance metadata button. Just click the button and the User Interface will open showing all imported details.
- Simply scan through the data to quickly find missing elements or change incorrect details.
- Once respective changes are done via the Interface, click the →Save button. That’s it!
After a few minutes, your newly created or updated records will be ready for download on all record pages!